4 July 2008

July Challenge - Unfinished Projects

The July Challenge over at Aussie's Living Simply is to finish off some unfinished projects. Which is just what I need right now. So without further ado, here is the list I have planed to finish for July. Let's see how far I get!

First up is to finish the jumper I'm knitting for DD. I have half of one sleeve, then the trimming to go. Should be easy to finish, as I knit mosts nights while watching TV with DH. Then I'll finish up the dishcloth I'm crocheting (teaching myself from a book). These are both pretty recently started projects, so I would have finished them this month anyway.

Some of you may remember that back in Feburary, I made a fairy doll for a friend's daughter, and also a mermaid doll for DD that never got finished. I just need to do the hair, but we had a bit of an altercation about it. DD decided she didn't like the colour I was doing it, so have to pull it off and start again. Time to stop being annoyed about it, and finish it already!

The major project I'd like to finish is renovating DD's dollhouse. My dad made it for me when I was 10, and I'm now updating it for DD. It needs the interior walls done (which means removing all the old paint/wallpaper), then the new front cut, attached and painted, then the windows, doors and stairs put on. I would be SO happy if I could get it finished for her.

Finally I hope I finish the planter box I'm working on too, only needs a couple of bits of wood put on.

Hopefully it will be a productive month, with lots of photos of completed projects!

No comments: