9 December 2008

Rasberries

With all the heat and rain, the rasberries have been busy growing. Remember back in September when I planted them and they looked like this? On the right is the rasberries, on the left are the beans I planted. Brown beauty. Not the greatest eating raw bean I don't think, but maybe they'll taste better cooked?

Although most of it is green leaves, there are the occasional immature berry laden branches like these. Don't quote me on it, but I believe rasberries fruit on last year's growth?

And, hidden down the back, some of these.

Not too many, just a taste.

You may have noticed that posts on here have been rather few and far between lately. Truth is, I'm a bit worn out from all the time I spent on the computer writing during November, and now am trying to spend a lot more time off the computer to get that balance back. I resolve to be a better blogger though, and try to update here semi-regularly. I have a lot of photo posts like this of stuff around the garden and house planned for the rest of the month, then hopefully back to a few more detailed posts next year, when things settle down a bit again.

No comments: