26 February 2009

Guest Blogger - Hidesy

Hi! I'm Rinelle's sister Hidesy :) Since I was taking a photo of all the toys I recently bought second hand Rinelle suggested that I do a guest post and show them off :) I went to about 4-5 different second hand shops around Brisbane, and found all of these. I had a budget of $50 to spend on toys (in theory our weekly budget for "stuff for Miranda (DD)" so I thought I'd see what I could get. I wanted quality stuff or I could have bought a lot more probably - but I didn't want things that were broken or pointless - I wanted things that could be interesting and would help her. Of course now I realise that I left Pinky out of the picture - a bit unforgivable as it's her favourite ;) It's a little pink stuffed Giraffe. So here's what I got for $48.50 in the end. It took a bit to get them all clean, but I think it was worth it :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done, it's so much nicer buying secondhand than lining the toy company pockets.

Dalinz said...

You got heaps for your money. Well done. Freecycle also has heaps usually, and they are free....

Cheers Damaris, Maryvale, Qld

Rinelle said...

She's done a great job! I wish I had been that sensible when DD was little. We spent far too much on toys that would have been just as good second hand!