1 February 2009

Oh the Irony

I was filling up the car with petrol the other day, something I very rarely do (I usually get DH to do it), and as I watched the haze around the nozzle as the tank filled, I thought how ironic it was. I go to great lengths not to bring excess plastic into the house, not to use plastic grocery bags, to buy 100% cotton as much as possible, yet here I am filling my car with petrol, simply to burn it all up.

Unavoidable at this stage, but it does make you think.

Sorry for the absences lately, we haven't been doing much to write about, the camera batteries have been dead, and all in all it's been a hectic time. Next week will probably be similar, as DD has a dentist appointment to have some fillings done under a GA, but after that hopefully posts will become more regular again.

1 comment:

Dalinz said...

Hope all goes well with DD dentist appointment. Neurofen afterwards will help with the pain once numbness disappears.

Cheers Damaris