26 November 2008

I'll be back soon!

I promise. Everything is hectic around here. I'm struggling to keep up with NaNo and the whole family has been sick for nearly two weeks now! DD started out with a high temp and has progressed to a horrible sounding cough and now I'm losing my voice. So we're having lots of days of doing very little, certainly nothing exciting to blog about. As if that wasn't enough, the computer is struggling and we're having overheating problems. Nothing serious, but enough to be annoying. I'll be back soon, hopefully with lots of posts about our plans for Christmas, updates about what we've been up to, and the outcomes of our November challenge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing harder than a house full of sick people especially when you are sick too.
feel better soon
Emily