20 June 2008

My First Meme!

Jess over at Sustainable Suburbia tagged me for my first Meme, so here goes.

What were you doing ten years ago?

Hmm, that is a hard one. I have trouble associating events to years, I'm better with ages, or other events. 10 years ago, I was 22. That means I'd finished my first university degree (Bach. Soc. Sci. (Psychology)), and was still sitting around wondering how I would ever get a job without having done honours (which you need to be a qualified psychologist). In reality, other than that, I was doing very very little.

What are 5 things on your to-do list today?

Hmm, well it's 6:30 at night, so not much on the to-do list, so I'll do tomorrow's list instead.
1. Change sediment filter on water filtration system.
2. Cook and bottle pasta sauce
3. Bottle pineapple
4. Plant peas
5. Fold washing and put away

What snacks do you enjoy?

I love sultanas, addicted to them (though not as badly as I used to be). Milo is also a definite (can a drink be a snack? I'll put it in anyway.) Other than that, I don't eat snacks much, too busy.

Things that you would do if you were a billionaire?

Hmmm. *thinks pleasant thoughts for a while*. Well, first, I'd pay off all my debt, then tell DH he can quit work. I'd probably give some to close friends/family. Buy some more land so I can have a cow. Other than that, I suspect I wouldn't change much. Those things would be huge changes to our lives though.

Three of your bad habits?

Hmm, bad habits...
1. Procrastinating
2. Having to have things done a certain way (like towels folded just so, plates in a certain order etc)
3. Once I start reading a book, I can't put it down until it's finished

Five places you have lived?

1. Kedron, Brisbane in a 2br apartment
2. Dakabin (outskirts of Brisbane) on 24 acres
3. Burrum Heads in a small shack with an outside toilet
4. Howard in a tent, then a shed
5. Northgate in a 3br house

How did you name your blog?

Well, Tir Tairngire means "Land of Promise" in old Celtic legends. It's also the elven kingdom in a roleplaying game called Shadowrun, which I've been known to be obsessed with. Then when I had to come up with a domain name, it was all I could think of that wasn't taken.

I don't know if there are too many bloggers who regularly read my blog, so if you're a regular reader, and you have a blog, consider yourself tagged.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Rinelle, you're a geek and a greenie... just like me!! :)

Rinelle said...

LOL. Yep, pretty much.